Monday, November 30, 2009

1st Off He's a MOTHERFUCKIN G E N ER AL (INTRODUCIN MY LIL CUZ)

So i've decided 2 share my blogspot with my lil cuzzin. He's 1 of da reason i started bloggin since i'm away from home doin my College shit. That's my YOUNG BOY we stay doin dumb shit, chillin, havin fun, cuttin ass,& gettin in trouble. His name DONTAE but i call him DiGGY. I call him dat cuz he reminds me of DiGGY from Run's House(he kinda look like DiGGy & he calls me JoJo but i look nuttin like dat ni99a). He is NICEEE @ Basketball. On the court they call him THE GENERAL. Bustin ppl ass puttin up double digits @ 13 yrs old. He also like 2 skateboard & get fresh. He's in2 dat Kanye West & KiD CuDi style(dats where we differ). Otha den dat stay tuned 4 his post in like da next few weeks wen i go home & teach him how 2 use it.










1 comment: